Security cages are supplied complete with all fixings and layout drawings for easy self assembly. Alternatively we will deliver to site and install using our own team of fitters. Custom built Security enclosures are our specialty. Space is at a premium and it important to utilise it to its best potential. With this in mind we design to accommodate awkward pipework, ventilation ducts or unusual building features. In particular as computer equipment and servers are becoming more powerful and reducing in size, it has left them more vulnerable to tampering and theft. This has made many insurance companies insist that hardware is now more securely protected. The extra physical barrier that a security cage provides will delay even the most determined intruder. Our specially constructed panels banish the need for extra climate control due to their high open area. This allows the equipment to continue to work within its optimum operating environment ensuring that the performance and the equipment life is maximised. Good visibility into or from the enclosure gives extra security and is a bonus when working inside. The panels will not obstruct light or fire suppression equipment. All FMM security cages are built at our premises. This allows for easy self assembly permitting fast and clean construction on site leaving the area clear in a minimum of time
FMM Security Cages are made from all steel construction with a welded tubular frame, heavy gauge expanded metal panel infils and an anti tamper security bolting system. Doors are complete with British Standard locks closing to full length 6mm slam plates and incorporating high security stainless steel hinge sets or sliding tracks if preferred. The modular design allows for ease of expansion at a later date if required or the removal and reassembly at a different location. An aesthetically pleasing powder coated cage in the colour of your choice will fit into existing rooms unobtrusively or can be galvanised for factory or outdoor use. FMM security enclosures can be installed into your existing rooms quickly and with little disruption. They are very cost effective and are suitable for use in many environments including offices, computer rooms and factories.
1. 40mm box section Framework
2. 204F expanded metal infill or 1”x1”x10G weld mesh expanded has better security properties but welded is more suitable to office locations where snagging could be an issue.
3. All nuts are tightened within the box section framework using a ratchet. 8mm coach bolts are used.
4. 6mm thick slam plate protects locking mechanism
5 Stainless steel hinges and Adams rite hook bolt lock and 6 pin euro barrel (insurance approved)
6. Single doors 1.2m wide double doors 2.4m. Heavy duty sliding door tracks are available if preferred or if larger opening is required.
7. Digital locks are available as an alternative to the key locks (however these are less secure)